Savors Of The Strip
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 3 hours
Number of Stops: 4
- Visit 4 of Vegas’ most highly acclaimed restaurants in just one outing.
- Enjoy 12+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs.
- No lines. No hassles with reservations. Receive VIP service with immediate seating.
- Each stop is a different, unique dining adventure designed for the ultimate in fun and interaction.
- A personal guide armed with insider knowledge and insightful tips.
- Guided walking tour between stops packed with insider information on Las Vegas and the sights along the way.
You know that sinking feeling -- walking up to the host stand at the hottest restaurants, only to be told there’s a two-hour wait or no tables available whatsoever. With Lip Smacking Foodie Tours, you’ll never experience that. Instead, get ushered to the best table in the house immediately, as all eyes in the jam-packed establishment turn in wonder. After settling into your seat, the VIP+ experience continues. There’s no waiting, as a personalized preset menu already has been designed just for you. Choose the optional beverage package to have a specially crafted cocktail automatically set before you. Then, the show really gets going, as signature dishes are paraded to your table with a flourish, as your expert tour guide explains each one in detail.
Bask in this royal treatment at not one, not two, not three, but four of the most astonishing restaurants in Vegas. Discover these exclusive award-winning places worth bragging about. At each venue, savor a variety of acclaimed signature dishes along with grand desserts at the end for a complete feast for the ages. Our expert guides provide fascinating stories and facts about the sights all along the way. Why go to dinner, then a show when you can have dinner and a show, all in one? Experience the tour that was voted “Best Fine Dining’’ by Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas.”
For an additional $100, upgrade to the “Savory Bites & Neon Lights’’ experience, which includes a champagne toast and helicopter flight for a mesmerizing bird’s eye view over the Las Vegas Strip aglow at night. Afterward, you’re transported conveniently back at your hotel on the Strip. It’s the absolute bucket-list adventure of a lifetime.